“Events are living jigsaw puzzles… when all the pieces fit snugly, expectations are met and the attendees share a unique memorable experience.”
–Ingrid E. Lundquist, CSEP
We thrive on the challenge of addressing the business goals, infusing marketing know-how, and adding a twist of pizazz to designing special events.
“…it’s not surprising that I design complex events with a solid business foundation…”
“My father came through Ellis Island from Stockholm at age 13. His career was as an independent insurance investigator for Lloyds of London. When I was a child, Pop guided me through museums in Europe and, in retrospect, taught me how to see.
For 35 years, my mother was the volunteer event planner for the church of which she was a charter member. She planned all the weddings and funerals, with me as her understudy. Among many other things, she taught be how to be respectful, fluff linens, and cut a wedding cake.
Growing up with this yin-yang training, it’s not surprising that I design complex events with a solid business foundation that are gently stroked to smooth out the wrinkles around the edges.”
Since 1980, Ingrid Lundquist has been working directly with clients to produce successful and strategically driven special events. She is a Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP), one of 250 worldwide.
- Recognized as a leader in creative solutions, innovative design and results oriented event management.
- Projects have been showcased in Special Event Magazine.
- Industry awards on a local, statewide and international basis.
- Active participant in community and professional organizations.
- Writes feature articles for California Meetings + Events Magazine.
- Author of a textbook on event production.
- Teaches in the Meeting & Event Planning Certificate program at California State University Sacramento, Continuing Education.
Ingrid is an accomplished author of three special events books and numerous magazine articles on event-related topics. She holds a masters degree in three-dimensional art; a bachelors degree in two-dimensional art; and a bachelor’s degree in English.
MULTI-AWARD WINNING TEXTBOOK:
Results-Driven Event Planning
Using Marketing Tools to Boost Your Bottom Line
by Ingrid E. Lundquist, CSEP
- Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP)
- Certified Small Business (SB) Micro, State of California, Department of General Services
- State Minority Business Enterprise (SMBE) and State Woman Business Enterprise (SWBE), CalTrans, California Department of Transportation
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (WEDWOSB), Federal Small Business Administration, US Government
- International Live Events Association (ILEA), international certification committee member
- CalFest (California/Nevada Festivals & Events Association), board member
- Independent Meeting Professionals Sacramento (IMPS)